- Jul 02 2023
- 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
2023 – Lebo Antique Tractor Pull
Pull starts @ 1PM. Please come early enough to unload and get your tractor read. The pullers meeting will be right before the start of the pull.
Hook Fee $8
DIVISONS: Steel Wheels – Pre 1940 – Division 1 (Farm Stock) – Division 2 (Antique) – Division 3 (Exhibition)
WEIGHT CLASSES: <2500, 3000, 3500, 4000, 4500, 5000, 5500, 6000, 6500, 7000, 7500, 8500+
All participants must be members of EDGE&TA. An Annual single membership is $35 and $20 for each additional member of the same household. A single event membership is $20.
Tractor must be over 30 years old. Maximum horse power-100. Weight limit-10,000 pounds. Only manufacturer standard engine allowed. All tractor engines must not exceed recommended HP and RPM’s more than 10%. Speed-not to exceed 3.5 MPH. Hitches-minimum 16 inches and maximum 20 inches high. No Turbo. Fuel-no alcohol, no airplane fuel, etc. All tractors must have working brakes.
Driver must be 16 years of age and have a valid driver’s license or 12 years old and passed the EDGE&TA driver certification. Driver must attend the safety meeting prior to pull.
- No tractor can exceed 3.5 mph max
- The front of tractor is not to exceed 16 inches off the ground.
- WHEELIE BARS ARE RECOMMENDED.
- No passengers.
- Disqualification for any items lost on the track.
- Each tractor is allowed only one hook in each class.
- Tractor cannot be entered in a class below its lightest weight.
- The sled operator and flagman are in charge while the tractor is on the track.
- The tractor operators must put their tractors into neutral and raise both hands before being hooked and unhooked from the sled.
- DIVISION 1 – NO MODIFIED HITCHES, NO SUITCASE WEIGHTS, NO WEIGHT BRACKETS
- DIVISION 2 – MODIFIED HITCHES, WEIGHT BRACKETS AND SUITCASE WEIGHTS ALLOWED. NO CUT TIRES.
- DIVISION 3 – CUT TIRES ALLOWED